die Auserwahlten Skins
Members only

I don't care I think the bombing was done by the government.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't care I think the bombing was done by the government.

Post by SWAxRich on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

The government in my opinion has been committing terrorist acts against the American people in recent months, bombings and shootings etc. all set up by the government to induce the populace with fear, so they can grab our rights, and the foolish masses will allow this to happen, because the government will claim it is for their safety, the minute our government passed the Obama healthcare bill, the government felt that they could get away with anything. How many of you are willing to sacrifice your personal freedoms for safety? I personally would rather die than be a slave to the system as one of our founding fathers stated give me liberty or give me death, my kinsman I stand here telling you our freedoms are nonexistent are freedoms if you will are merely counterfeit.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-holds-news-conference-marathon-bombings-133152749.html

SWAxRich

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't care I think the bombing was done by the government.

Post by 41 founder on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I have to agree .. there has been an epidemic of these acts allof wich were in mu opionion donr to help inforce new laws and maybe marshal law without a public vote
41 founder

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top