die Auserwahlten Skins
Members only

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

die Auserwahlten Skins
Members only
die Auserwahlten Skins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

identity christiian

Go down

identity christiian Empty identity christiian

Post by dragon88 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Identity Christian simply implies that we identify our race as being the true descendants of the Israelite people. I understand that most
people have been educated to believe that the jewish people are God’s chosen people. Christians have even gone as far as to call themselves judeo-christians, they become extremely hostile at the Klan "Family" whenever this subject is mentioned. But, we are followers of Christ and even if our beliefs are unpopular, they are still correct. I am constantly told that Christ was a jew. That Moses and Abraham were jews, but, this belief is incorrect.

In the Old Testament Gods’ covenant is made to Israel, so let us see what Israel would become with this covenant. Today when someone is lost or missing, to help find them you would give out their description so everyone looking for them would have a way of identifying them.
God’s first covenant was given to Abraham and then to Abraham’s son Isaac and Grandson Jacob whose name God changed to Israel. Jacob, now known as Israel had twelve sons and their descents  were known as the "Twelve Tribes of Israel".

God’s first promise to Abraham can be found in Genesis 17. This covenant was also give to Isaac and to Jacob whose name was now
Israel in Genesis 28:14 we read "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth. And thou shalt spread abroad to the West and to the East and to the North and to the South: And in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed".

And in Genesis 35:11 we read and God said unto him "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply: A nation and a company of nations
shall be of thee, and Kings shall come out of thy loins:"

What God has just told Israel is that all the people of the world will benefit from Israel, "but how"?

Maybe through its great wealth or its technology or its great knowledge in agriculture to feed the world. God also promises to make Israel a great nation and a company of nations. Well, let us see, the jew’s don’t seem to fit the promise of a great nation or to have a multitude of people and it surely does not fit as for as more than one nation or helping the people of the world.

So in order to identify Israel we must find a race of people that has helped the other peoples of the earth and has formed many nations and has had kings come forth and in terms of population would need to be rather large. Maybe God lied, for the jews that claim to be God’s chosen people are one of the smallest groups of people on earth and its existence has only been possible though the help of other nations.

No, God does not lie and he keeps his promises. It is the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and Scandinavian people that has
created great nations and civilizations. Through our laws and technology we have helped raise the standard of living for all the people on earth. Through our great knowledge in farming  and agriculture we have helped feed the world and have taught others how to feed themselves. There have been many mistakes concerning God’s chosen people "Israel", due to the mistakes in translating the Bible, but for me, a follower of Christ, I look to Christ’s own words to clarify this mystery.

It’s clear to me, just from reading the Old and New Testaments of the Bible that it was written and speaks only to Israel or the Israelite people. Jesus Christ confirms this in Matthew 15:24: "But He answered and said ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of
Israel." To find the answer to this question, let’s read John 10:24-27: "Then came the jews round about him, and said unto him, how long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered them, "I told you, and ye believed not the works that I do in my Fathers name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

One of the stumbling blocks that Christians have in understanding the Bible is using common sense in determining what Jesus Christ
is trying to say, for instance, in John 8:37: Jesus tells the jews "I know that ye are Abraham’s seed. But ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you". But to read past this one verse you find that Christ tells them they are not Abraham’s seed but, tells them they are of their Father the devil. So, common sense tells me that what Jesus was trying to say was that He believed that the jews believed they were of Abraham’s seed. Lets read on through verse 38:47 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye
have seen with your Father. "They answered and said: Unto him Abraham is our Father, Jesus saith unto them, if ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham." But now ye  seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God:  This did not Abraham. "Ye do the deeds of your Father. Then said they to him, we  be not born of fornication, we have one Father, even God." This really angered  Christ, so He fired back with this statement. "Jesus said unto them, if God were  your Father, ye would love me: For I proceeded forth and came from God, neither  came I of myself, but He sent me". "Why do ye not understand my speech? Even  because ye cannot hear my word." Ye are of your Father the devil, and the lusts of your Father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not  in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When He speaketh a lie. He  speaketh of his own: For He is a liar, and the Father of it. "and because I tell  you the truth ye believe me not". "Which of you convinceth me of sin? and if I  say the truth, why do ye not believe me"? "He that is of God heareth God’s  words: ye therefore hear them not because ye are not of God." Christ leaves  little to be interpreted in these statements to the jews.

By the way, the jews admitted in John 8:33 something that they probably didn’t want to be known, see if you can catch it. "They answered Him, we are Abraham’s seed and were never in bondage to any man: How sayest thou. Ye shall be made free? Did you catch it, they admitted they had never been in bondage to anyone.

As we all know or should remember Israel had been taken into captivity. The jews have just admitted that they are not true Israel. I am often amazed at why so many so called Christians take up a defense for jews when the jews will tell you straight out that they do not believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, if you don’t believe me call the local Synagogue and ask them, then read II John 7:  "For many deceivers are entered into the world. Who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in flesh. This is a deceiver and anti-christ". Well, that statement is pretty plain and easy to understand, yet most Christians simply don’t get it. One word that Christians constantly mis-use is Gentile and believe it relates to them as put forth in the Bible. But the word Gentile is derived from the Latin word "Gentilis", which means "one who is not a Roman Citizen". 
So, yes, I can say I am a Gentile, but that’s not to say that I am not an Israelite as so many seem to think.

Another word that has confused Christians is judeo-christian. There has never been any joining of judaism to Christianity. The foundation and authority of judaism is found in a book called the Talmud.

In Christ’s time it was called "The Tradition of the Elders." In fact Christ himself condemned the jews for these traditions in Mark 7:6-9: "He answered and said unto them, well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written.  This people honoureth me with their lips. But their heart is far from me. How be  it in vain do they worship me, teaching, for doctrines the commandments of Men.  For laying aside the
Commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the  washing of pots and cups. And many other such like things we do, and He said  unto them, full well ye reject the Commandment of God, that ye may keep your own  tradition". Taking the time to read the Bible and Bible courses and other such  materials is the only way to grasp a greater understanding of God’s word.

Many of our people don’t seem to have the time or just leave it up to someone else and that’s where they get in trouble. I want you to
read and find out for yourself. But so much of the Bible is so clear and easy to understand that it simply proves that our people have simply gotten lazy. For instance I was telling someone the other day about how the jew plotted and planned the death of Jesus Christ and this individual became enraged. He told me that all Christians  knew that the Romans had killed Christ and how dare I say that the jews had  anything to do with it. I asked him to show me where in the Bible he had found  such important information, but as usual he didn’t know, but
he swore it was  there. So I asked him if I could see his Bible, so I could explain what I had  said, so he got it out and we began to read. First, I showed him John 7:1 where Christ tells us that the jews wanted to kill him. "After these things Jesus  walked in Galilee. For He would not walk in Jewry, because the jews sought to  kill him". And again in John 11:53: "Then from that day forth they (the jew)  took counsel together for to put him to death." Then the jews tried to entrap  Jesus in a conspiracy against the government, just as they do to Christian Warriors today.

In Luke 20:19-20 we read "and the Chief Priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him, and they feared the people: For they perceived that He had spoken this parable against them". "And they watched him and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him to the governor." Once I and my friend had read these verses, he told me that no one had ever shown him any of this, not even his minister. I asked him when Jesus was finally arrested, whose soldiers  were responsible and he said the Romans, so I asked him to read John 18:3, 12  "Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons". "Then the  band and the captain and officers of the jews took Jesus and bound him." Jesus  was brought before Pontius Pilete and starting in Chapter 19, tried his best to  have Jesus released, but the jews would only cry out crucify him, crucify him.  After continuously trying to set Jesus free Pilate gave in to the jewish crowd  and in
John 19:16 we read "then delivered He Him therefore unto them to be  crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. My friend was in shock by now,  he had never taken the time to actually read his Bible and had been accepting what he had been told all his life by the judeo-christian
ministers.

He asked me if it was Romans or jews that actually conducted the execution and I told him what difference does it make. If I were set up by the government and went to trial and the government prosecutor lied and fabricated evidence so that the jury would have no other recourse but
to find me guilty and I was found guilty and sentence to death. I could not blame the prison guards or executioner, the blame would solely be on the head of the government. In Christ’s case the jews openly took the blame and cursed themselves at the same time. As we read in Matthew 17:24-25 "When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying I am innocent of the blood of this "Just Person", see ye to it. "Then answered all the people, and said, his
blood be on us, and on our children.

As I said earlier in order to find a missing or lost person you would need to know what you’re looking for. There is but one people that has always followed Christ and they are Christians and these White Anglo-Saxon people have exported Christianity all over the world from Africa to Asia. Christian missionaries have went out North, South, East and West to bring the Christian way of life to everyone so that they
could live a more productive and stable and moral life here on earth. We have elevated the living standard for all that would accept it and we have tried to feed the world’s hungry and teach them how to take care of themselves. We have tried to ease the suffering of the world, but somewhere along the way we fell into a trap of lies and deceit and our people have lost their way. Our people will never know where we are going and who we are until we get back our true Identity of God’s chosen Israel.

Israel has always been under God’s laws and one of the worse violations of our Heavenly Father’s law is the mingling of our seed with the other peoples of the earth. Now that I have explained to you about Christian Identity beliefs, it should make it easier to understand why we feel so strongly about Race-mixing.
identity christiian Modify_inline
dragon88
dragon88

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum